First Dentist Visit
What to expect in your initial appointment
Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
Learn more about our practice
- Learn more about Dr. Sanfilippo or Dr. Nasser
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Dental Insurance Information
- Read our testimonials
- Get Driving Directions
Ready to schedule an appointment?
Request an appointment online or call our office at Contemporary Dentistry Phone Number (860) 445-8569 with questions or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Sanfilippo or Dr. Nasser.